As the Coronavirus carries on, we must remain diligent in keeping our customers, staff, and community safe and healthy. COVID-19 has changed the way many look at the world, and as a service provider, we have to do the same. As businesses begin to reopen, we must find a way to safely start sending our techs back into customer’s homes.
At this time, we are continuing to follow the policies that we currently have in place. So that you know how we are doing business, we’ve posted it for you. If you have questions about any of our policies, please feel free to contact either of our offices.
Our offices have reopened to the public. We have installed barriers in all of our lobby areas as well as placing designations of where to stand to achieve social distancing. We also ask there are no more than 2 customers in the lobby at a time. We will be disinfecting our office areas per CDC guidelines.
However, if you do not want to come into the office, there are a variety of ways to conduct
business with us, including:
– Calling our offices: Swayzee – 765-922-7916
Yeoman – 574-965-2100
Fiberhawk – 765-922-HAWK (4295)
We are doing installations again. There will be certain precautions that we will be taking before an installation:
- Each employee, every morning must check their temperature before beginning work. Employees with a temperature of 100.4 or higher are to remain at home/will be sent home.
- All employees will be wearing PPE.
- Prior to installations, customers will be screened three (3) times:
- Customer Service Representatives will call the customer a day prior to installation to make sure no one in the home is ill.
- Tech will contact the customer the day of the installation to make sure no one in the home is ill
- When the tech arrives, he will ask if anyone in the home is ill. If for any reason, the tech feels that there is the possibility of infection, he/she has the discretion to reschedule
- Customers should wear masks or be in another part of the house during the installation for their safety as well as the tech.
- All Techs will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
We continue to urge everyone to practice the personal precautions recommended by the CDC to help prevent illness. They include frequent hand washing, not touching your face, disinfecting surfaces, wearing masks, and social distancing. Go to www.cdc.gov for complete details. You can also get more information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization at www.who.int.
Thank you, and we hope everyone stays safe and healthy! We’re all in this together.
Swayzee Communications is pleased to announce that
Fiberhawk (fiber to the home) is here. Please call our office
at (765) 922-HAWK or (765) 922-7916
for information about availability in your area.
The August monthly drawing winners are Jamie Farris of Kirklin and Lauren Warren and Cory Tiedeman of Sheridan!!! Congratulations!! Each of these lucky winners will receive an Outdoor Security Camera!!
Don’t forget to sign up for next month’s drawing: a $40.00 Credit toward customers’ October bill!!! There will be 5 lucky winners!!!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.