About five years ago we began our quest to convert our copper and coaxial plant to fiber. At that time, we decided to change our name as we slowly went down the path of overbuilding the network. The name we decided on is FiberHawk.
I realize that we are not finished with the completion of the upgrade, but we felt it was right time for rebranding and moving forward.
Starting in 2021 all our advertisements, bills, correspondence, etc. will be as FiberHawk.
Please understand that it is JUST a name change. There is no change in ownership, employees, or service. Please use the name FiberHawk for Swayzee Telephone Company, Yeoman Telephone Company, Swayzee Broadband, Swayzee Wireless, and Swayzee Communications.
FiberHawk is continuing to build our fiber network as quickly as possible. We will also be improving our website and communication options for our current and future customers.
Please visit us on FB and tell us your thoughts.
As the Coronavirus carries on, we must remain diligent in keeping our customers, staff, and community safe and healthy. COVID-19 has changed the way many look at the world, and as a service provider, we have to do the same. We must find a way to safely send our techs into customer’s homes.
At this time, we are continuing to follow the policies we currently have in place. So that you know how we are doing business, we’ve posted it for you. If you have questions about any of our policies, please feel free to contact either of our offices.
Our offices are opened to the public. We have installed barriers in all of our lobby areas as well as placing designations of where to stand to achieve social distancing. We also ask there are no more than 2 customers in the lobby at a time. We will be disinfecting our office areas per CDC guidelines.
However, if you do not want to come into the office, there are a variety of ways to conduct
business with us, including:
– Calling our offices: Swayzee – 765-922-7916
Yeoman – 574-965-2100
Fiberhawk – 765-922-HAWK (4295)
There will be certain precautions that we take before any installation:
- Each employee, every morning must check their temperature before beginning work. Employees with a temperature of 100.4 or higher are to remain at home/will be sent home.
- All employees will be wearing PPE.
- Prior to installations, customers will be screened three (3) times:
- Customer Service Representatives will call the customer a day prior to installation to make sure no one in the home is ill.
- Tech will contact the customer the day of the installation to make sure no one in the home is ill
- When the tech arrives, he will ask if anyone in the home is ill. If for any reason, the tech feels that there is the possibility of infection, he/she has the discretion to reschedule
- Customers should wear masks or be in another part of the house during the installation for their safety as well as the tech.
- All Techs will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
We continue to urge everyone to practice the personal precautions recommended by the CDC to help prevent illness. They include frequent hand washing, not touching your face, disinfecting surfaces, wearing masks, and social distancing. Go to www.cdc.gov for complete details. You can also get more information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization at www.who.int.
Thank you, and we hope everyone stays safe and healthy! We’re all in this together.
P.O. Box 97
214 S. Washington Street
Swayzee, Indiana 46986
Phone (765) 922-7916 or (800) 435-8353
FAX (765) 922-7966
The January monthly drawing winners are Adam McGraw and Amanda Gephart of Swayzee, Donnetta Williams and Christie Hartman of Elwood, and Stacy Pierce of Frankton!!! Congratulations!! Each of these lucky winners will receive $50.00 credit towards their February bill!!!
Don’t forget to sign up for next month’s drawing: a Fire HD 10 Tablet!!! There will be 3 lucky winners!!!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.